BBA Life Sciences Industry Event
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
500 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
Boston Bar Members: $225
Government/Legal Services Members: $175
In-House Members: $225
Join lawyers and industry leaders from the Boston life sciences sector for panel discussions and networking on June 8th. The program will begin with two sessions covering hot topics for life sciences general counsel and the road ahead in financing and transactions for life sciences companies. The two panel discussions will feature legal, business, and regulatory perspectives. Following the panels, attendees will enjoy a hosted bar, hors d’oeuvres, and networking on the rooftop terrace.
Don’t miss this opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and meet new faces in the Boston life sciences industry.
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Top Concerns for General Counsel: What Is Keeping You Up at Night?
- Karoline Shair, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, Akouos, Inc.
- Chris Verni, General Counsel, Vigil Neuroscience
- Michael Mencher, Cooley LLP
- Brian Shea, Director, Legal Counsel, Oncorus
- Brian Adams, Chief Legal Officer, Relay Therapeutics
- Moderator: Hannah England, Ropes & Gray
- Moderator: Chris Bellon, Chief Legal Officer, Beam Therapeutics
6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
The Road Ahead in Financing and Transactions for Life Sciences Companies
- Phil McGurk, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Development, Takeda
- Ravneesh Sachdev, Head of Business Development, Apple Tree Ventures
- Cheryl Gault, Chief Operating Officer, Cyclerion Thera
- Rajarshi Banerjee, Ropes & Gray
- Moderator: Suzanne Filippi, Morgan Lewis
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Hosted bar, hors d’oeuvres, and networking.
Ropes & Gray
BOSTON BAR MEMBERS
- Boston Bar Members: $225
- Government/Legal Services Members: $175
- In-House Members: $225
- Standard Non-Member: $325
If you are interested in sponsoring the Life Sciences Conference, please contact Mariah Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU TO OUR TITLE SPONSOR
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
BBA COVID Policy: For the safety of our members, staff, and the community, BBA programs are open only to those who are up to date with their COVID vaccines. “Up to date” currently means that you have received all doses recommended by the CDC in their primary series vaccine, and a booster dose when eligible.
If you have a religious or medical exemption from vaccination, you may attend a BBA event, but you are required to wear a mask. All others should feel free to wear masks if they choose to do so.
By registering for this event, you are attesting that you are up to date with your COVID vaccines or have a religious or medical exemption and that you will follow all local and venue specific rules regarding masking and social distancing.
Boston Bar educational programs are sponsored in part by the Joan B. DiCola Fund of the Boston Bar Foundation. This fund provides critical support for Boston Bar Association programs and initiatives that foster the education and professional development of lawyers. For more information on the BBF or this fund, please click here.